Scrapbook Spectacular | 3 days, 2 nightsCome out to Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa March 6-8, 2020 and create your family memories, meet new friends, share ideas and learn what’s new in the scrapbooking world!
Your Scrap Booking Spectacular Weekend Includes:
- Dinner Friday Night
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Saturday
- Breaks during the day Saturday
- Sunday Brunch in Woodlands Restaurant
- 20% off services/treatments in Stonedrift Spa
- Voucher for two scoops of ice cream in Paisanos Italian Bistro
- $10 credit to be used during your stay
- $5 off any purchase of $50 or more at Peddlers Boutique*Some restrictions apply
CALL TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION: 800.892.2269Certain restrictions apply. All rates based on availability and double occupancy.
Fun Fact: Did you know?
Marielen W. Christensen of Elk Ridge, Utah, is the woman credited with modernizing scrapbooking.
She’s the author of “Keeping Memories Alive,” and she opened a scrapbook store in Spanish Fork, Utah, in 1981.